ASDOH - AEGD Clinical Faculty, 1.0 FTE
- Manage/mentor dental students on patient treatment plans, achieve educational goals and attain competencies.
- Communicate and manage adjunct faculty in the program as to educational goals, essential experiences, progress exams and competencies.
- Assist with development and maintenance of accreditation.
- Conduct daily/weekly meetings with students, residents, faculty, and staff to review issues/plans/events and student achievement.
- Work with staff and faculty to train adjunct faculty to achieve clinical calibration.
- Track student and resident progress and collaborate with Director on deficiencies on a periodic basis.
- Assure patient, student, resident, and staff safety and communication.
- Complete administrative reports as needed. Additional duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to be self directed and take the initiative.
- Must be highly skilled in general dentistry.
Pay: from $112,000/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1685