ASDOH - Faculty Hygienist .5 FTE
The Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health is presently conducting a search for one part-time faculty hygienist who will be involved in the direct supervision and instruction of dental students in the techniques of non-surgical periodontal procedures. May include both didactic and clinical responsibilities.
- Directly supervise students who are performing non-surgical periodontal procedures for their patients
- Participate in instruction and grading of non-surgical periodontal procedures
- Participate in instruction and grading of preclinical experiences
- Support faculty in radiology technique instruction
- Committee assignments per Administration and/or Director of Periodontics
Skills / Requirements
- Four year college degree required
- Minimum three years experience in clinical hygiene/education experience is a preferred
- Valid local anesthesia license/Current Arizona dental hygiene license/Current CPR required
- Strong periodontal instrumentation skills
- Strong basic science background
Please submit application materials to email@example.com.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1778