ASDOH - Operations Specialist
Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health at A.T. Still University is seeking applications for a full-time Operations Specialist. This position facilitates necessary HR documentation for new hires, annual re-certifications, and adjunct facility contracts. This position maintains ASDOH employee records and ensures the Dean, Vice Dean, and 20/20 Council are well informed of the status of all pending, processing, and finalized HR items/issues/processes. This position with prepare status forms, job descriptions, personnel requisitions, contracts, check requests, and ensure all documentation is on file for all employees (CV/resume, CPR cert, dental license, Board license, DEA, NPI, W-9, etc.).
Skills / Requirements
- Strong computer (especially Google Docs) and data entry skills and ability to quickly learn new processes; excellent written and oral communications skills; effective time management and organization skills;
- Advanced proofing and editing skills; strong problem solving and critical thinking; and advanced office administrative skills are necessary.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills. Ability to communicate professionally and manage various special projects as needed
- 2-3 years general working experience in an office environment.
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally, and in writing with individuals at all level of experience.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, and establish priorities independently; advanced administrative skills and experience preferred.
- Works well with others; Ability to interact with adult learners professionally and with tact
Ability to work non-traditional hours, including some weekends, in excess of 40 hours during certain times of the year is strongly desired
Pay: from $17.73/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1732