ASDOH - Operations Specialist
Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health at A.T. Still University is seeking applications for a full-time Operations Specialist. This position facilitates necessary HR documentation for new hires, annual re-certifications, and adjunct facility contracts. This position maintains ASDOH employee records and ensures the Dean, Vice Dean, and Dean's Council are well informed of the status of all pending, processing, and finalized HR items/issues/processes. This position will prepare status forms, job descriptions, personnel requisitions, contracts, check requests, and ensure all documentation is on file and current for all employees (CV/resume, CPR cert, dental license, Board license, DEA, NPI, W-9, etc.).
Skills / Requirements
- Strong computer (especially Google Docs) and data entry skills and ability to quickly learn new processes; excellent written and oral communications skills; effective time management and organization skills;
- Advanced proofing and editing skills; strong problem solving and critical thinking; and advanced office administrative skills are necessary.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills. Ability to communicate professionally and manage various special projects as needed
- 2-3 years general working experience in an office environment.
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally, and in writing with individuals at all level of experience.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, and establish priorities independently; advanced administrative skills and experience preferred.
- Works well with others; Ability to interact with adult learners professionally and with tact
Ability to work non-traditional hours, including some weekends, in excess of 40 hours during certain times of the year is strongly desired
Pay: from $17.73/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1800