ATSU - Accounting Assistant
A.T. Still University is excited to announce the opening of Accounting Assistant in the Finance Department located at its Kirksville, MO campus. This position will be responsible for the processing of cash receipts and other related bank transactions, preparing various month-end journal entries, setting up new vendors, and various month-end tasks. Serves as the point contact for the finance office including forwarding of phone calls and general email.
Major job duties include:
- Preparing daily deposits and recording daily cash transactions
- Recording the daily credit card deposits
- Maintain the files for repetitive journal entries and processes monthly
- Handles general emails sent to finance office email
- Distribute accounts payable checks and verifies address for accuracy
- Other accounting functions as assigned
Skills / Requirements
4 year degree in Finance or Accounting is requires. Job experience may substitute for degree.
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.