ATSU - Assistant Director Student Financial Aid, Enrollment Services
A.T. Still University is seeking an Assistant Director Student Financial Aid on the Kirksville, Missouri campus to provide support to Enrollment Services by assisting the Director Student Financial Aid with ensuring University compliance for Title IV Aid. This position reports to the Director Student Financial Aid. The Assistant Director will manage and oversee the daily transmissions of files to and from the Federal Department of Education (receipt of ISIRs, origination of loans and disbursement of Title IV funds). He/she provides support for University data requests and data analysis, and assists with hiring, training, and evaluating employees.
Major job duties include:
- Participate in the absence of the Director Student Financial Aid as a member of the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) committee and assist the Director Student Financial Aid with management of the SAP process.
- Responsible for Direct Loan reconciliation, aid transfer, and returns to lender.
- Manages day-to-day operations carried out by coordinators surrounding the financial aid awarding process.
- Work with the Director Student Financial Aid to interpret federal financial aid policies, regulatory changes, and processes.
- Manage process for students selected for verification.
- Management of Federal Work-study program and coordination with Human Resources/Payroll.
A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is preferred.