ATSU - Clinician Researcher Development Intern (3 positions)
A.T. Still University is excited to announce the opening of 3 Clinician Researcher Development Interns in the A.T. Still Research Institute Department on it's Mesa, AZ campus. The purpose of this position is to support SRI Scientists in performing research studies and to provide interns who are likely future clinicians meaningful research experience.
Major job duties include:
- Operate mechanical equipment, including computers
- Collect and process data as assigned by the research mentor
- Participate in weekly project meetings
- Attend educational in-house workshops related to research project development
- High School plus one year college
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student within a health science or allied medical professional field pursuing a career in the health sciences with interest in clinical/biomedical research
- Strong academic background
- Collaborate work experience
- Public speaking experience a plus
- Entry-level knowledge of Windows Command Prompt, Excel, Word, etc.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, current transcripts, two letters of recommendation and completed ATSU Employment Application to email@example.com.