ATSU - Coordinator-Enrollment Services
A.T. Still University has an opening for the position of Coordinator in Enrollment Services. Enrollment Services is in the department of Student Affairs and provides support services to students, faculty, staff, and other constituents in the areas of academic and student financial aid records.
The Coordinator reports to the Assistant Director Student Financial Aid-Enrollment Services and will be responsible for assisting in the administering of the University's federal financial aid programs.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coordinate financial aid packaging and processing.
- Send financial aid award letters and follow-up as needed.
- Perform initial review of ISIRS for students and send communication to resolve issues.
- Complete private loan applications.
- Review aid for adjustments due to schedule changes.
- Process all withdraws and assist with Return to Title IV calculations.
- Remain current on all institutional, state, and federal regulations; participate in regular Enrollment Services training and professional development on best practices to ensure compliance which may include minimal travel.
- Represent Enrollment Services at on-campus events as requested.
- Assist the Assistant Director Student Financial Aid-Enrollment Services with other projects as needed.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree required. One (1) to two (2) years' experience and working knowledge of federal Title IV and state financial aid regulations. Knowledge of financial aid management systems and/or student information systems (National Student Loan Data System - NSLDS, Common Origination and Disbursement - COD, CampusNexus or similar operating system). Strong computer skills, interpersonal skills, including the ability to cultivate and manage relationships with students and their families as well as faculty and staff; also must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to self-manage a heavy workload during peak times of the year. Support of a safe, student-centered learning environment and an appreciation for, and understanding of the ATSU mission is expected.
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, resume, cover letter, college transcripts and three letters of reference to: email@example.com