ATSU - Development Coordinator
The Development Coordinator serves as the primary event-planner and communications organizer for University Advancement - Mesa campus. This employee will coordinate projects, events, and donor programs with guidance from the Director of Alumni Relations and the Directors of Development - Mesa campus.
- Provide administrative support for the VP for University Advancement.
- Collect and distribute mail, and other administrative support work as assigned.
- Plan 25+ events (e.g., alumni networking receptions, convention exhibit booths, alumni meetings, small group luncheons) annually, including managing vendor relationships, coordinating contracts, and monitoring calendars and budgets.
- Provide event support, including collaborating with communication designers to create invitations, maintaining guest lists and branded giveaway items, updating database records, in-person event management at local events, and post-event data-tracking.
Skills / Requirements
- Four year college degree preferably in nonprofit management, communications, marketing, business or related field.
- Two to three years experience in higher education/healthcare work is desirable.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with people of all ages and from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/schedules and to communicate effectively with team members.
- Technologically proficient in utilizing digital communication channels, including Google and Microsoft suites, mass email, social media, and webpage development tools.
Pay: from $19.77/hour
Vacation and Paid Time Off of 10 days of vacation annually. Paid Holidays. Medical Leave ATSU grants up to 10 days per calendar year for illness of short or temporary duration. After 1 Month of Service: Health Care Insurance The health insurance program is a comprehensive major medical program, which includes a pharmacy plan, and if elected, dental coverage. Three plan options are available and dependent coverage is available for the families of employees, with the University sharing in the cost of premiums.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1560