ATSU - Employment Coordinator
A.T. Still University seeks an employment coordinator to join the human resources team in Arizona. The ideal applicant will have excellent customer service skills with basic knowledge and experience in human resources. The employment coordinator major job responsibilities include coordinates the day to day activities of the employment functions for the Arizona campus:
- Post jobs in accordance with applicable laws and ATSU policy and procedure with mystaffing pro applicant tracking system.
- Advertise vacant positions as instructed by the hiring manager.
- Onboard new employees in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Input and maintain scanned computerized employee files with the ultimate goal of assuring compliance with EEOC and applicable state and federal labor laws as well as ATSU policy and procedure.
- Interact frequently with employees, department heads, applicants and reference sources.
- Maintain confidentiality and assure timeliness in all activities.
- Pickup and delivery mail in coordination with office suite.
Applicants will need the ability to handle the duties of this position are typically acquired through previous office experience working in a fast pace dealing with confidential information. In addition, applicants will need excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills. knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources; including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook; strong aptitude regarding attention to detail and the ability to be adaptable. Possible travel twice a year.
Pay: from $17.73/hour
Vacation and Paid Time Off of 10 days of vacation annually. Paid Holidays. Medical Leave ATSU grants up to 10 days per calendar year for illness of short or temporary duration. After 1 Month of Service: Health Care Insurance The health insurance program is a comprehensive major medical program, which includes a pharmacy plan, and if elected, dental coverage. Three plan options are available and dependent coverage is available for the families of employees, with the University sharing in the cost of premiums.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1557