ATSU- Executive Assistant
The ATSU- Student Affairs department would like to announce the opening of an Executive Assistant at its Kirksville, MO campus. The executive assistant reports directly to the Vice President of Student Affairs. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support, overseeing the department budget, and communicating effectively with the university community.
Major Job Duties include:
- Manage the Student Affairs budget and related documents.
- Maintain the Endowment book and all associated funds.
- Handle the Commerce credit card statements, Travel Advances, and Travel Expense Reports.
- Handle WalMart/HyVee PO’s
- Provide support for all student events (Orientations, White Coat, Graduations, Awards Banquet(s), Wellness, Diversity, and Student Organizational activities).
- Order food and beverage for events as needed and process payment.
- Manage data, reports, surveys, and research for the Vice President for Student Affairs.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external bodies on all matters pertaining to Student Affairs.
- Coordinates the Vice President for Student Affairs calendar, travel, itineraries/agendas, support for meetings and committees.
- Manage the Student Affairs Red Flag Policy and all related documents/ memos..
- Handle multiple Accreditation reports and Federal Compliance information. (DAAHP)
- Coordinate/attend Student Affairs Leadership Team meetings and retreats.
- Participate on the Student Affairs committees as designated
- Oversee the Maxient student conduct system and all student contact records and logs/run annual reports
- Make arrangements/ lodging for guest speakers
- Prepare and edit correspondences and presentations for the Vice President for Student Affairs.
- Send out new hire information to new staff and order name badges. File paperwork once returned.
- Edit and maintain the Diversity Excellence Award
- Maintain the Student Affairs Operation and Administrative Guidelines document. Update as necessary.
- Update the Employee Emergency Contact information/SA department staff info for all of Student Affairs semi- annually or as needed.
- Research and order promotional items for Student Affairs.
- Complete projects and special assignments by determining priorities, managing time, and following through to successful completion.
- Maintain Student Affairs G-Drive and Secure Drive.
- Manage/track Required Employee Training (RET)
- Coordinate awards banquet
- Manage Student Affairs email accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- Strong computer skills
- Budget management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and organize
- Experience working with college/graduate students preferred
- College degree or equivalent experience required
*Qualified applicants must send a completed ATSU employment application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org