ATSU - Floor Attendant
The ATSU Thompson Campus Center is in search of a part-time/temporary floor attendant to be located on the Kirksville, MO campus. Major job duties include:
- lifting large and heavy objects
- assisting with stripping, re-waxing, and cleaning carpet
- carrying large floor panels, tables, chairs, etc.
- performing basic custodial duties such as sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming
- other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- Ability to lift and/or carry 50 pounds
- Ability to work abnormal hours and on call hours for events
- Light maintenance experience preferred
- Friendly, outgoing, and the ability to count change required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and an ATSU application. You can find an ATSU application at this link: https://www.atsu.edu/contact/app.pdf. Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com.