ATSU - Interim Senior Director Communications & Marketing
A.T. Still University's Communication and Marketing Department is excited to announce the opening of Interim Senior Director. This position requires an understanding of the impact of public opinion and policy upon the University. The Senior Director must have demonstrated experience consulting and advising senior level executives. The job requires excellent oral, written, and other communication skills; ability to multi-task, and ability to travel frequently between campuses. S/he should be familiar with and able to implement the strategic use of multiple media channels.
Major job duties include:
- Report directly to the President of the University
- Has a direct report staff to facilitate daily objectives
- Helps develop product and market strategies positioning ATSU to achieve long term growth, while meeting budget goals
- Is responsible for continually identifying and assessing new marketing, brand, and technology opportunities
- Works closely with industry leaders; public services; media, and ATSU campuses, colleges/schools, and learning sites across the nation to promote the Univeristy's agenda for graduate health professions education
- Ensure ATSU fulfills its responsibilities for education, research, and service
The Interim Senior Director for Communication and Marketing will exhibit qualities of emotional maturity, genuineness, self-confidence, common sense, judgment, fairness, creativity, discretion, decisiveness, political savvy, diplomacy, tact, resiliency, adaptability, courage of convictions and tolerance for ambiguity.
- Four year college degree/or equivalent experience
- Five years of marketing experience in higher education, business, and/or healthcare industry
- An understanding of the impact of public opinion and policy upon the University
Qualified applicants must submit a completed ATSU application, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1661