ATSU- Library Branch Manager
The A.T. Still Memorial Library would like to announce the opening of a Branch Manager at its Kirksville, MO campus. This position will be available January 3, 2019 with the retirement of the current Branch Manager. The A.T. Still Memorial Library provides library and multimedia resources and services to support A.T. Still University. The access to, and use of electronic resources are also facilitated through the library web site and Still One Search. The website provides access to, and facilitates use of over 20,000 electronic full text clinical journals, and over 260,000 e-books including over 25,000 full text medical and dental books. The Branch Manager also oversees and coordinates the Library's Educational Technology Development Center services in Missouri, which include in-person and distant support for faculty in creating content, editing, and recording lectures. ETDC staff work one-on-one with faculty to support their technological needs and improve student engagement. The Missouri Branch, with a staff of six, serves the Missouri based programs including the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health, and the College of Graduate Health Studies.
Major Job Duties include:
- Contribute to the development, and interpretation of Libraries' policies, programs and practices.
- Responsible for the operational supervision of the library program and personnel at the A.T. Still Memorial Library- Missouri campus.
- Provide direction and leadership in the assessing, evaluating, planning, and managing of all aspects of the library's policies, programs, and practices.
- Prepare and submit Missouri Library reports and budgets as requested.
- Assist the University Librarian in achievement of Library strategic and financial objectives for Missouri campus.
- Serve on appointed ATSU committees, task forces, and teams.
- Perform all responsibilities in a manner that fully complies with ATSU Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Requires an accredited ALA Master's degree.
- Requires at least 5 to 10 years related work experience, with programmatic and supervisory responsibilities.
*Qualified applicants must submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, Resume, and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org