ATSU - Special Project Summer Intern (Museum)
A.T. Still University's Museum of Osteopathic Medicine seeks a part-time summer intern to assist with the living garden exhibit. This position will be from June through September.
Major Job Duties:
- General gardening
- Provide educational tours on plants and insects
- Update garden catalog
- Research plants and suggest additional plantings and replacements
- Work with museum staff as needed
- Background in exhibit work
- Writing and organizational skills
- Autonomous in work
- Able to work in the outdoor summer weather
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.