ATSU-Student Life Coordinator
A.T. Still University is seeking a Student Life Coordinator for the Student Life Department on the Missouri campus. This position reports to the Assistant Director-Student Life. The Student Life Coordinator helps facilitate co-curricular programming, interprofessional experiences and student leadership opportunities, which foster student development. The employee will assist in the development and facilitation of events, workshops, and seminars that complement classroom instruction and help students enhance leadership skills in and outside of the classroom. The Student Life Coordinator will:
- Support the planning and execution of campus-wide events including but not limited to: new student orientation, white coat ceremonies, commencement ceremonies, recruitment fairs, banquets, Still Well programming/events, Military/Veteran's Recognition events, and ATSU’s annual Founder’s Day.
- In collaboration with the Assistant Director - Student Life, provide support to student leaders and student organizations as needed with an understanding of University policy, risk management, and best practices for ATSU recognized student organizations. Assist in the management of sponsored student organization funds.
- Provide support to the registered student organizations on the Missouri campus through ATSU’s co-curricular software system, Engage. Support includes the review of registration documents and event request submissions, as well as training student leaders on how to use the tools and functions of Engage.
- Coordinate digital and print communication for the office of Student Life, including but not limited to: email, the bi-monthly creation and publication of Writings on the Stall, content within the Engage co-curricular management system, Student Health 101 magazine, digital screens, bulletin boards, forms, and informational material.
- Manage and facilitate the usage of Student Life facilities and spaces including but not limited to: storage areas, study areas, Centennial Commons, Mother’s Nursing Suite, Military and Veteran’s Room, and the Meditation and Reflection Room.
- Provide purchasing support by working as a liaison between the Finance and Purchasing offices for the successful routing of contracts, purchase orders, check requests, and travel forms.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of college plus adequate years of work experience
- Candidates must be energetic, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and have the ability to multi-task.
- A dedication to student success is essential.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and an ATSU application. You can find an ATSU application at this link: https://www.atsu.edu/contact/app.pdf. Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com.
Pay: from $15.85/hour
Vacation and Paid Time Off of 10 days of vacation annually. Paid Holidays. Medical Leave ATSU grants up to 10 days per calendar year for illness of short or temporary duration. Health Care Insurance is available: The health insurance program is a comprehensive major medical program, which includes a pharmacy plan, and if elected, dental coverage. Three plan options are available and dependent coverage is available for the families of employees, with the College sharing in the cost of premiums.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1696