CCPAP - Admin Assistant
A.T. Still University's California Campus Physician Assistant Program (CCPAP) is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Santa Maria location. The Admin Assistant will report to the Chair, Department of Physician Assistant Studies and will work in collaboration with the Mesa, AZ administrative office staff for guidance with planning and budgeting, travel arrangements, scheduling appointments and meetings, and answering phones for CCPAP and the department chair. This will be a remote position.
The Admin Assistant shall be available to transcribe notes for all University meetings and be able to keep detailed records of the meeting minutes. He/she shall work with University partners, vendors and other stakeholders regarding CCPAP business as director by Chair.
Major Job Duties:
- Coordination of applicant review process.
- Maintain correspondence.
- Prepare and maintain student files.
- Plan and implement program professional events.
- Provide administrative support in areas of purchasing, professional correspondence, and assisting the PA chair/program director. Initiative and maintain student, clinical, alumni, and professional contact databases.
- Facilitate contact between faculty, staff, and professionals.
- Provide support for program events.
- Reviews and processes admission applications.
- Manage administrative needs for the physician assistant program.
- Provide clerical and general office support that contributes to the accomplishment of the goals of the program.
- Interact with faculty, students, staff, alumni, and professionals in the academic community and public.
- Ensure complete confidentiality in matters pertaining to university personnel, university business, and all schools/departments.
- Record and maintain minutes for meetings.