CGHS - Enrollment Representative
A.T. Still University, College of Graduate Health Studies (CGHS) is pleased to announce the opening for an Enrollment Representative (ER) for our Kirksville, MO campus. This position reports to the Director of Online Admissions. The ER will be responsible for counseling, advising and facilitating the enrollment for qualified students into ATSU Online degree programs, and for making certain the student is qualified and able to be successful in the process from inquiry to
completed application. The ER is held accountable for recruiting applicants into CGHS online programs, and is responsible for the applicant from the point of inquiry (Lead) to and through the completion of the program application.
The ER will also be responsible for meeting or exceeding admissions metrics, dial outs, talk time, etc.
Major job duties for this position include but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting prospective students and applicants according to CGHS established admissions
- Walking prospective students through call scripts, powerpoints, application, etc.
- Work with prospective students by answering questions, overcoming objections, providing information,
etc. that leads them through the lead nurturing process in becoming a new CGHS student.
- Assist prospective students with completing all aspects of the process for becoming a student such as
accounts, financial aid, student service areas, etc.
- Securing the application and application fee.
- Represent ATSU in a professional and courteous manner. This may require travel to various venues to
recruit for ATSU Online programs.
- Manage vendor and website generated leads in a call center environment.
- Work closely with other CGHS personnel to ensure a smooth transition toward matriculation.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
Relationship building, sales and marketing skills, professional phone demeanor, motivation, dedication, and basic
computer skills are required. Must be energetic, a quick thinker, people oriented, have a strong work ethic, friendly,
be customer services oriented, patient, adaptable, high aptitude for learning new tasks and self-motivated. Previous
phone sales, online recruitment experience and/or customer service experience require
High school diploma plus one year college required; a four year college degree in business, marketing, education,
communications or related fields is preferred.
Interested candidates should complete this online ATSU application and submit a letter of interest and a CV/Resume.