A.T. Still University, College of Graduate Health Studies (CGHS) is pleased to announce the opening of a position in the College. We are looking for an Enrollment Representative for our Kirksville, MO campus. This position reports to the CGHS Director of Online Admissions. The Enrollment Representative (ER) will be responsible for counseling, advising and facilitating the enrollment for qualified students into ATSU Online degree programs. The ER is responsible for making certain the student is qualified and able to be successful in the process from inquiry to completed application. The ER is held accountable for recruiting applicants into CGHS online programs. The ER is responsible for the applicant from the point of inquiry (Lead) to and through the completion of the program application. The ER will also be responsible for meeting or exceeding admissions metrics, dial outs, talk time, etc.
Major job duties for this position include but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting prospective students and applicants according to CGHS established admissions procedures.
- Walking prospective students through call scripts, powerpoints, application, etc.
- Work with prospective students by answering questions, overcoming objections, providing information, etc. that leads them through the lead nurturing process in becoming a new CGHS student.
- Assist prospective students with completing all aspects of the process for becoming a student such as accounts, financial aid, student service areas, etc.
- Securing the application and application fee.
- Represent ATSU in a professional and courteous manner. This may require travel to various venues to recruit for ATSU Online programs.
- Manage vendor and website generated leads in a call center environment.
- Work closely with other CGHS personnel to ensure a smooth transition toward matriculation.
Skills / Requirements
Relationship building, sales and marketing skills, professional phone demeanor, motivation, dedication, and basic computer skills are required. Must be energetic, a quick thinker, people oriented, have a strong work ethic, friendly, be customer services oriented, patient, adaptable, high aptitude for learning new tasks and self-motivated. Previous phone sales, online recruitment experience and/or customer service experience require
High school diploma plus one year college required; a four year college degree in business, marketing, education, communications or related fields is preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and an ATSU application. You can find an ATSU application at this link: https://www.atsu.edu/contact/app.pdf. Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay: from $18.23/hour
Vacation and Paid Time Off of 10 days of vacation annually. Paid Holidays. Medical Leave ATSU grants up to 10 days per calendar year for illness of short or temporary duration. Health Care Insurance is available: The health insurance program is a comprehensive major medical program, which includes a pharmacy plan, and if elected, dental coverage. Three plan options are available and dependent coverage is available for the families of employees, with the College sharing in the cost of premiums. Retirement after 1 year of employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1426