CGHS - Marketing & Outreach Coordinator
The ATSU-College of Graduate Health Studies announces the opening of a Marketing & Outreach Coordinator on its Kirksville, MO campus. The Marketing & Outreach Coordinator reports directly to the Associate Dean for Online Operations and is responsible for advancing internal and external marketing activities such as conferences, promotional events, etc. as well as working with outside institutions and organizations to garner articulation agreements. This position is a key liaison with communication & marketing staff in advancing CGHS through marketing materials, web, and social media.
Major job duties include:
- Attend conferences as the CGHS representative to secure program leads. Extensive travel may be required
- Attend and promote internal and external community events pertinent to CGHS.
- Act as a liaison with ATSU Communication & Marketing department regarding marketing ideas, promotional copy, lead generation strategies, SEO and SEM, marketing statistics, etc.
- Engage in social media and social media strategies as pertinent to CGHS
- Website review from a marketing and communication perspective
- Review and assist with the creation of marketing materials including print, web, banner, novelties, etc.
- Network with institutions and organizations to create articulation agreements
- Work to promote the image and luster of CGHS
- Create new ways and means of reaching prospective students
- Be conversant and knowledgeable regarding CGHS programs, policies, processes, mission, values, etc.
- Assist with the development of CGHS marketing budget development and allocation of funds
- Works with data analytics to understand marketing trends, information, etc.
- Monitor effectiveness of outreach efforts
- Works closely with CGHS admissions and operations staff
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- Four year degree in business, marketing, communications or related fields or equivalent experience
- Relationship building skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Professional phone demeanor, motivation, dedication, and basic computer skills
- Experience in data analytics, marketing, advertising, promotion, presentations, customer service, social media, etc.
Qualified applicants must send cover letter, resume, and completed ATSU Employment Application to email@example.com.