CGHS - Student Accounts Coordinator
A.T. Still University's College of Graduate Health Studies is excited to announce the opening of Student Accounts Coordinator located at its Kirksville, MO campus. This position will be responsible for assisting and supporting staff as well as new and matriculated students with high quality customer service so that prospective students understand, manage, and fulfill their account obligations as they progress through the lead nurturing funnel and on to matriculation.
Job duties include:
- Maintain, monitor, and assist in tracking and managing various data systems for the lead nurturing funnel, including data integrity, accurate entry, tracking, and reporting, as well as problem solving lead nurturing data issues.
- Act as a liaison with cross-functional internal staff, vendors, and others regarding processes, procedures, and policy as it relates to CGHS lead nurturing funnel needs and objectives.
- Proficiently utilize the university software programs and CGHS software programs (CampusVue, Salesforce, etc.) to service and support CGHS students, internal staff and others.
- Assist CGHS students and admissions staff with issues regarding student accounts, billing, financial questions, VA, Vocational Rehab, employer pays, student discounts, 529 forms, etc.
- Assist students and admissions staff with knowledge of bill pay, tuition payment plans, payment process issues, and other issues related to student records.
- Work with month end reporting and data dashboards.
- Identify problematic issues and make recommendations toward resolution so CGHS lead nurturing data, processes, policies, and systems function smoothly for students.
- Ensure that CGHS admissions staff and Associate Dean of Online Operations are appropriately supported, including data entry, mailings, shipping, data reporting, administrative duties, filing, telephone and email support, and other support functions as determined.
- Work closely with CGHS admissions staff and academic advising staff to ensure excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
Strong relational, self-motivational, analytical, and goal-oriented skill-set.
Strong computer proficiency and ability to learn and work effectively with various software programs.
Ability to work effectively with others in a professional, collaborative, courteous, and tactful manner.
Strong customer service mentality and attention to detail.
Ability to work with alacrity, work independently without close supervision, and ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
Strong verbal, writing, editing, and communication skills.