CGHS - Writing Coach
A.T. Still University's College of Graduate Health Studies seeks a Writing Coach in the University Writing Center. The writing coach will provide comprehensive review of student assignments, provide feedback to students on areas in need of improvement, offer strategies for success, and provide additional resources to students. Writing Coaches work directly with students and faculty to improve student scholarship at ATSU. Writing Coaches review student papers within 24 hours and provide students with extensive comments and edits to instruct them in academic writing.
- English composition - grammar, mechanics, etc.
- Scholarly writing/editing
- APA and AMA style guidelines
- Ability to work independently and without supervision, team oriented
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity and arbitrariness
- 100% dependable and reliable
- High-speed access to the Internet and a computer are required
- Master's degree required; extensive experience in lieu of degree accepted
- PhD preferred
- 3-5 years experience