KCOM - Administrative Support
A.T. Still University's Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine is excited to announce the opening of an Administrative Support position located on its Mesa, Arizona campus. This position will assist coordinators with 3rd and 4th year rotation paperwork, schedule education/academic day functions and meet overall department needs. Strong computer knowledge, skills and proficiency are needed in this position. This position requires strong work ethic, prior office experience, phone etiquette, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and complete projects and meet deadlines.
Major job duties include:
- Computer work, reading, writing, typing, preparing and responding to e-mails.
- Receiving, directing and returning phone calls.
- Complete and send rotation paperwork.
- Interact with students
- Completing required reports.
- Filing, proctoring exams, supporting meetings, assist with preceptor credentialing.
- Other duties as assigned.
4 year degree. Job experience may substitute for degree.
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.