KCOM - Family Medicine/Women's Health Physician
Major Job Duties Include:
- Provide supervision and assessment of residents in the Family Medicine Residency Program
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Train and supervise medical students assigned to the clinic.
- Participate in GMEC, subcommittees, task forces, and special and/or internal review committees as requested.
- Work with other Family Medicine faculty to ensure a positive learning climate.
- Participate in recruitment and selection of resident candidates.
- Facilitate residents' participation in the educational and scholarly activities.
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified Family Physician, FP/OB
- Federal DEA Certification; Medical Specialty License or Certification; Board certified or Board eligible in specified area of medical specialty
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care.
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.