KCOM - Rotation Site Coordinator - St. Louis Region
The ATSU-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine announces the opening of a rotation site coordinator for its St. Louis, MO region. The rotation site coordinator will provide support to students and the main campus to facilitate student education. This individual will serve as the first line of communication to students assigned to the identified site to ensure successful completion.
Major job duties include:
- Work with students to schedule rotations
- Prepare paperwork and associated agreements
- Monitor assessment documents
- Work in conjunction with regional staff to complete all aspects of paperwork, evaluations, etc.
- Maintain database entry
Skills / Requirements
- Four year degree in management, education, or related field preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Typing, data entry, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
Qualified candidates send cover letter, resume, and completed ATSU Employment Application to email@example.com.
Pay: from $14.38/hour
Vacation and Paid Time Off of 10 days of vacation annually. Paid Holidays. Medical Leave ATSU grants up to 10 days per calendar year for illness of short or temporary duration. Health Care Insurance is available: The health insurance program is a comprehensive major medical program, which includes a pharmacy plan, and if elected, dental coverage. Three plan options are available and dependent coverage is available for the families of employees, with the College sharing in the cost of premiums. Retirement after 1 year of employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1544