KCOM - Utah Region - Rotation Site Coordinator
The ATSU-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine announces the opening of a rotation site coordinator for its Utah region. The rotation site coordinator will provide support to students working in conjunction with assigned region sites and the main campus to facilitate student education. This individual will serve as the first line of communication to students assigned to the identified site to ensure successful completion of years 3 and 4.
Major job duties include:
- Work with students to schedule rotations
- Prepare paperwork and associated agreements
- Monitor assessment documents
- Work in conjunction with regional staff to complete all aspects of paperwork, evaluations, etc.
- Maintain database entry
Skills / Requirements
- Four year degree in management, education, or related field preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Typing, data entry, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
Qualified candidates sent cover letter, resume, and completed ATSU Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.