MOSDOH - Assistant Professor General Dentistry - St. Louis
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is a culturally rich environment leading the way in whole-person health education with cutting edge technology and instruction. From its inception in 1892, ATSU has had a long tradition of inclusion. By capitalizing on local, regional, national and global community relationships, ATSU has mastered the concept of access and opportunity for culturally proficient faculty and administrators to explore their career interests and enrich the ATSU community as we reflect the communities we serve.
The Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Professor of General Dentistry (.5 FTE) located at our clinic in St. Louis, MO.
- Candidates seeking this position must have dental degree (DDS/DMD/ or equivalent work experience). Experience in dental teaching environment is preferred and at least five years experience in a variety of dental practice settings.
- Candidate must be eligible for a Missouri License.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Directed and take initiative
- Experienced in a variety of dental practice/teaching experience
The Assistant/Associate Professor of General Dentistry will be responsible for the following:
- Candidate will monitor students as they develop and implement treatment plans, achieve educational goals and attain competency.
- Candidate will also remain calibrated to MOSDOH teaching and grading criteria and adhere to OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1790