MOSDOH- Assistant Professor of Pediatric Dentistry
The ATSU- Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health announces the opening of an Assistant Professor of Pediatric Dentistry at its St. Louis Dental Center located in St. Louis, MO.
Major Job duties include:
- Instruct, mentor, and assess dental students’ performance according to MOSDOH's criteria
- Remain in communication with the CCU Directors (check electronic messages frequently for updates and changes)
- Promote critical-thinking skills chair side and during treatment planning for patient care
- Contribute to the educational process by attending faculty and staff meetings
- Utilize and demonstrate evidence-based decision making skills when working with dental students
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
Candidates seeking this position must have:
- Dental degree (DDS/DMD/or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in a dental teaching environment preferred
- Graduate from a pediatric residency program
- Must be eligible for a Missouri license
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed and able take initiative
- Experienced in a variety of dental practices
This position includes a robust benefits package and paid time off which includes the option for a private practice day weekly. In addition, candidate may qualify for student loan repayment.
*Qualified applicants must submit; letter of interest, ATSU employment application, cover letter, transcripts, three letters of recommendation, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.