MOSDOH - Clinical Adjunct Faculty - Dentist
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health seeks a Clinical Adjunct Faculty on the St. Louis, MO campus. The Adjunct Faculty member will teach, mentor, grade and supervise pre-doctoral dental students to assure attainment of clinical competency.
Major Job Duties:
- Monitor students as they develop and implement patient treatment plans, achieve educational goals and attain
- Report/communicate student progress and deficiencies to the CCU directors on an ongoing basis.
- Assure patient, student, staff and faculty safety during all phases of dental treatment.
- Adhere to OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines.
- Remain calibrated to MOSDOH teaching and grading criteria and educational experiences.
- Support the Mission and goals of ATSU/MOSDOH.