MOSDOH - Coordinator Simulation Clinic
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health (MOSDOH) is seeking a Simulation Clinic Coordinator who will report to the Assistant Dean, Pre-Clinical Education & Simulation Clinic. The Coordinator will help dental students by dispensing dental materials during SimClinic class time and be responsible for ordering, monitoring, and tracking all inventory of the Simulation Clinic, including the use of written records to ensure annual budget limits are observed. He/she will work closely with Simulation Clinic Equipment Specialist to maintain Simulation Clinic and Clinical Training equipment, and will provide administrative support to the Assistant Dean, Pre-Clinical Education & Simulation Clinic.
Major Job Duties:
- Dispense consumable dental materials and supplies to students as needed for pre-clinical training during class time.
- Prepare materials for students & instructors for upcoming class sessions.
- Keep accurate count of inventory on hand, including spot-checks of stocked items and scheduled inventory reports.
- Maintain an organized system of storing inventory.
- Obtain quotes from vendors, prepare purchase orders & maintain records of items received, including maintenance of ongoing files to track that items ordered adhere to annual budget limits.
- Provide administrative support for Assistant Dean, Pre-Clinical Education & Simulation Clinic.
- Data entry as needed, including maintenance of MSDS binder, budget tracking.
- Maintain all Simulation Clinic equipment, including student workstations, hand pieces, cassettes, wet lab equipment and clinical training area (4 dental chairs, radiology equipment, patient cassettes), to include a bi-annual cleaning of above areas. (in conjunction with Equipment Specialist).
- Other duties as assigned.
Some college coursework is strongly preferred.