MOSDOH - Education Coordinator (2 positions)
A.T. Still University announces the opening of Education Coordinator at the Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health on the Kirksville, MO campus. The Education Coordinator is responsible for various tasks including exam construction and facilitation, project coordinator, and general administrative, secretarial and clerical support. S/he handles and processes confidential information in a professional manner. As such, s/he provided general office support that contributes to the accomplishment of the goals of MOSDOH.
Major job duties include:
- Coordinate the exam process for MOSDOH students including exam input/construction, facilitation, and student review sessions
- Manage the electronic testing software.
- Generate and distribute assessment statistical data, as directed.
- Assist in the remediation process of students as it relates to exam retakes.
- Provide administrative support to educational support services team (Vice Dean, Dean, Directors etc.).
- Provide answers for student questions and provide direction for resolution.
- Facilitate communication and support of visiting faculty members.
- Assist in the maintenance of schedules of visiting faculty members, class schedules for student cohorts (D1-D4), classroom schedules, etc.
- Provide administrative support in the areas of inter-professional activities, community outreach activities, and research.
- Collaborate with other MOSDOH administration /staff to complete projects as assigned.
- Manage, develop and run reports for assessments including but not limited to course evaluation and course instructor surveys.
- Assist Director, Student Success with prescreening applicants
- Bachelor's degree required
- Education or Health Administrative preferred
- One to two years experience in a university or health care professional institution preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.