MOSDOH - Education Coordinator
The Education Coordinator is responsible for various tasks including exam construction and facilitation, project coordination, and general administrative, secretarial and clerical support, provide regular reports including course evaluations and support Dentistry in the Clinic. They handle and process confidential information in a professional manner. As such, s/he provides general office support that contributes to the accomplishment of the goals of MOSDOH.
- Coordinate the exam process for MOSDOH students including exam input/construction, facilitation, and student review sessions
- Manage electronic testing software.
- Generate and distribute assessment statistical data, as directed.
- Assist in the remediation process of students as it relates to exam retakes.
- Provide administrative support to educational support services team (Vice Dean).
- Provide answers for student questions and provide direction for resolution.
- Facilitate communication and support of visiting faculty members.
- Assist in the maintenance of schedules of visiting faculty members, class schedules for student cohorts (D1-D4), classroom schedules, etc.
- Provide administrative support in the areas of interprofessional activities, community outreach activities, and research.
- Collaborate with other MOSDOH administration /staff to complete projects as assigned.
- Manage, develop and run reports for assessments including but not limited to course evaluation and course instructor surveys.
- Plan and coordinate Board Review Sessions and Mock Board exams, as directed by the Vice Dean.
- Coordinate dental student community service activities in the Kirksville area with the Associate Director of Dentistry in the Community/ICSP.
- Track student community service activities and develop a yearly summary for the Dean’s Annual Report.
- Serve as E*Value administrator for student portfolio
- Bachelor's degree required
- Education or Health Administrative preferred
- One to two years of experience in a university or health care professional institution preferred
- Strong organizational skills
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.