MOSDOH - Senior Administrative Assistant
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health seeks a Senior Administrative Assistant at it's St. Louis clinic. The senior administartive assistant will provide assistance to the Vice Dean of Clinical Education, Operations & Community Partnerships (VDC). S/he will assist in the performance of ongoing operations and communications of the office and will handle and process confidential information in a professional manner. As such, s/he will provide clerical and general office support that contributes to the accomplishment of the goals of the office. The senior administrative assistant will represent the VDC in a professional manner at all times and will interact with faculty, staff, students, alumni, community health centers, professional agencies and other professionals within the academic community and general public.
Major Job Duties:
- Manage the Vice Dean of Clinical Education, Operations & Community Partnership's office
- Assist the VDC with preparation for meetings and presentations
- Coordinate calendars for the VDC and MOSDOH
- Prepare all travel arrangements, leave forms, and travel reimbursements for the VDC
- Coordinate/manage assigned projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree is desired, equivalent combination of education/experience
- 2-3 years experience
- Experience in a university or health care professional institution is helpful
- Polished written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of Google email functions, electronic calendars , and Internet search engines
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU employment application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.