MOSDOH - Accreditation Specialist
A.T. Still University - Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health has an opening for an Accreditation Specialist on it's Kirksville, MO campus. The Accreditation Specialist will report to the Vice Dean, Academic Affairs, MOSDOH. This position will provide oversight and assistance to the Vice Dean, Academic Affairs. S/he will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and submission of all accreditation and other related documents including but not limited to the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) for the Pre-Doctoral education program, as well as assisting in drafting MOSDOH policies. S/he will assist in the performance of ongoing operations and communications of the program and will handle confidential information necessary to fulfill the job duties in a professional manner at all times.
Major job duties include:
- Assist in the preparation and submission of all accreditation, educational documents and other related documents.
- Assist with development and writing MOSDOH policies, guidelines and protocols etc . and prepare reports.
- Coordinate, plan and schedule meetings, make appropriate reservations and food arrangements, contact meeting attendees, and prepare all documents for including but not limited to CODA, Academic Progress Committee etc.
- Facilitate contact between faculty, administrators, and Vice Dean. Write and/or finalize reports, minutes, and correspondence. Maintain files, reports and records.
- Assist with updating and maintaining MOSDOH policy and assist with distribution to faculty and staff.
- Four year college degree
- Major: Legal Studies, Education, or related field
- A master's degree or the equivalent combination of education/experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities are acquired is desired
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of Google email, docs, hangout and other functions, electronic calendars, and Internet search engines
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.