MOSDOH - Specialty Care Unit Director of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health has an opening for a Specialty Care Unit Director of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery located at it's St. Louis, MO clinic.
- Teach and mentor students in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) at the St. Louis clinical facility of the Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health to ensure attainment of pre-doctoral clinical competency.
Specific duties include:
- As Assistant Professor of OMFS deliver and develop didactic content for all OMFS coursework and supervise students for all stages of patient care in OMFS (80%)
- evaluate students’ clinical patient educational encounters (10%)
- meet with students and monitor their progress towards competency (5%)
- participate in faculty meetings, serve on committees, and contribute to accreditation documents (5%)
- other related duties as assigned
- travel possibly two weeks per academic year to teach at main campus in Kirksville, MO about 200 miles away.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) and Master of Science in Dentistry in oral or facial surgery or disorders (can be foreign equivalents)
- 36 months training in oral surgery (can be in connection with degrees)
- eligible for any Missouri dentist license.
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.