SOMA - Temporary Part-Time Exam Proctor
Proctor SOMA exams on testing days
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a secure and positive testing environment conducive to testing.
- Administering computer/paper based exams according to testing guidelines.
- Monitor examinees being attentive and observant.
- Prepare testing rooms and distribute materials.
- Witness the completion and submission of exams.
- Report any occurrences that require an incident report.
- Understand testing procedures and being able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor during exam.
- Escort examinees to restroom.
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Must be reliable, work independently and as a team.
Job Type: Part-time (10 – 20 hours per Month)
Hours: Varied Monday - Friday
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Pay: from $11/hour
No benefits as this is a part time temporary position.
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 609